Madison Youth Choirs Alumni Network
Connecting the alumni of Madison Boychoir, Madison Children’s Choir, and Madison Youth Choirs.
- Reunite! All alumni singers of Madison Boychoir, Madison Children’s Choir, and Madison Youth Choirs are invited to join us for our alumni reunion on Saturday, July 23, 2022, 9am-12pm at MYArts (1055 E. Mifflin St.) for a tour of our new home, a breakfast social, and a singing session led by Randy Swiggum, Margaret Jenks, Mike Ross and Lisa Kjentvet. RSVP for the reunion here.
- Sing: We invite all alumni and alumni parents of Madison Boychoir, Madison Children’s Choir and Madison Youth Choirs to join current Cantabile/Ragazzi members and residents of Capitol Lakes Retirement Community in our celebrated Intergenerational Choir. We hope to begin our next session soon and will announce rehearsal and performance dates in the months ahead.
- Volunteer: From guiding students and teachers at special events, to ushering at our concerts to lending your photography or IT skills, we would love to put the talents of our alumni to good use.
- Advocate: Establishing strong community-wide support for music, dance, and theater education will be essential for maintaining Madison’s tradition of outstanding youth arts opportunities in the years to come. You can play a major role in helping us tell powerful stories about the impact of arts education by sharing your experiences in the form below or by e-mailing us.
- Support: As state and federal funding for arts education becomes more uncertain, community support of our programs will be more important than ever in fueling the meaningful and innovative music education initiatives that MYC provides for all young people, regardless of their financial circumstances. You can join forces with the incredible alumni donors who make our programs possible through an online contribution to MYC.
Interested in any of the above opportunities or have a story or update to share? Sign-up for our alumni network mailing list using the form below.